- May 8th meeting in the theatre for all potential graduates. We will discuss caps and gowns, dinner and dance tickets, convocation and grad breakfast/rehearsal. 10:15 a.m. all must attend. Remind your fellow graduates!!!!!
- Please get in your purple Graduating Student’s information sheet in to Mr. Stargardter if you wish to be considered for St. John’s Scholarships.
- Manitoba Student Aid presentation May 7th in room 324 at lunch. This is money information that you need to hear.
- Future University of Winnipeg students. Important information meeting May 23rd 1:30 p.m. in the theatre
- Future University of Manitoba students. Important meeting May 25th 1:30 p.m. in the Theatre.
- Interested in a Cambrian Credit Union bank career. See Stargardter
- February 21st – Red River College Open House. 12pm to 3pm. Sign up at the Guidance office.
- February 22nd – University of Winnipeg Open House. All day. Sign up at the Guidance office.
- February 23rd – University of Manitoba Open House. All day. Transportation provided. Sign up at the Guidance Office.
- St. John’s Career Fair is March 14th in the afternoon
- April 5th – Rotary Club Career Symposium – Cost $1 – Sign up at the Guidance office.
- If you still have not had your credit check completed, please make an appointment to see Mr. Stargardter
- Rotary Club Adventure in Citizenship – Ottawa
- Women of Distinction Award
- Terry Fox Humanitarian Award
- Garfield Weston Awards – Red River College
See Mr. Stargardter if you are interested.