Attached a letter to parents and guardians regarding the school survey from the Research and Evaluation department of the Winnipeg School Division. Link to letter.
- February 21st – Red River College Open House. 12pm to 3pm. Sign up at the Guidance office.
- February 22nd – University of Winnipeg Open House. All day. Sign up at the Guidance office.
- February 23rd – University of Manitoba Open House. All day. Transportation provided. Sign up at the Guidance Office.
- St. John’s Career Fair is March 14th in the afternoon
- April 5th – Rotary Club Career Symposium – Cost $1 – Sign up at the Guidance office.
- If you still have not had your credit check completed, please make an appointment to see Mr. Stargardter
- Rotary Club Adventure in Citizenship – Ottawa
- Women of Distinction Award
- Terry Fox Humanitarian Award
- Garfield Weston Awards – Red River College
See Mr. Stargardter if you are interested.
January 30 to February 2 is set aside for school exams for Senior High Students. All department of Education Provincial Exams are written previous to these days.
All 9-11 English Language Arts classes will be writing process exams during the last week of regular classes. Our school 40S Pre-Calculus Mathematics exam is written prior to the regular schedule to prepare our students for the provincial exam.
January 10 – 13: 40S English Language Arts Exam
January 23: 40S Pre-Calculus Exam
January 25 & 26: 40S Applied Math Exam
Monday, January 30th 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Geography 20G
- Geography 20F
- Canadian History 30S
Monday, January 30th 1:15pm to 3:15 pm
- Grade 9 Social Studies
- Chemistry 30S
- World Issues 30S (3 hr Exam)
Tuesday January 31st 1:15pm to 3:15pm
- Grade 9 Science
- Physics 30S
Wednesday, February 1st 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Science 20F
- Biology 30S
- Biology 40S
Wednesday, February 1st 1:15pm to 3:15pm
- Grade 9 Mathematics
Thursday February 2nd 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Consumer Mathematics 20s
- Consumer Mathematics 30S
- Pre-Calculus Mathematics 20S
- Applied Math 30S
All exams are written in the Quiet Study Hall unless otherwise specified by the teacher. All option classes, Pre-Employment Program, and Transition classes will have exams scheduled in regular class time before exam week. Senior high students do not have classes during exams – they need to attend only for the exams scheduled for their courses. Classrooms will be open, teachers will be available, and the library will be open for study or the completion of assignments.
All Grade 7 & 8 students have regular classes during high school exams.